From Fedora Project Wiki
Fedora Events: Linuxwochen Wien 2011, Vienna, Austria
The Linuxwochen Wien are an Event with a broad Scope at Users, Beginners, Developers, Administrators, Companies, and Government. It features Talks, Presentations and Workshops, and a trade-show as well.
When and Where
- 05.-07.May 2011
- Event timing has been cleared, gates are opening at 9 AM.
- The event place is:
FH Technikum Wien Hoechstaedtplatz 5 1200 Wien
- Location in OpenStreetmap
- It is confirmed that it's very expensive and difficult to park down in the inner town of Vienna, from 8-22 h there is a so called "short time parking zone" with fees. We could have some slots possibly for free at hotel/event side.
What we will get:
- 2 meter table (longer available, or we get one more)
- 2 chairs (if we need more we could have it)
- Wireless or better wired Internet Access and electricity
- Fully equipped talk rooms (Micro-port, projector, and so on)
- Catering: Not included, but there is available to purchase anything in shop - water, and the more important coffee :)
- Calling for papers has open (till April 1.)
- 3 talks has been submitted. 2 has been accepted. One is about Fedora spins and our alternatives, and the another is about generally Introduction to Fedora.
- Our talks are scheduled.
- One talk is prepared by Bert Desmet (he will jump in), the another is by the event owner.
- LinuxWochen Official logo 
- Included in report