This page is at best a very rough guide to the potential efforts to get MailScanner included in Fedora. While MailScanner itself is relatively simple, there are a number of dependencies and add-on modules that may involve significant work.
SIG Mailing List
Significant mailing list threads to read
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-May/091460.html http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-May/091469.html http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-May/091496.html
List of MailScanner RPMs Required and their Status Within Fedora - (Date last edited - 12/07/13)
We will aim at Rawhide as MORE & MORE packages are being splited from perl main or vice versa.
- - The package is not in Fedora/EPEL
- - The package is not in Fedora/EPEL, and I'm unsure how to proceed (lib might be deprecated, etc.)
- - The package spec is written, but not yet accepted into Fedora/EPEL
- - The package is present in Fedora/EPEL and versions differ from upstream
- - The package is present in Fedora/EPEL and versions match upstream
Potential Problem Packages that might require some perl packaging expertise