Max Spevack, Greg DeKoenigsberg, Harish Pillay
- Fedora scholarship.
- Keep working with HR on internships.
- Figure out how to pre-pay the LinuxTag hotel bill.
- Spin SIG meeting.
- Work with Paul Frields on "what the FPL does during release month".
- Test Windows Live USB creator.
- Wiki migration meeting.
- Send swag to various folks worldwide.
- continued TAM discussion with Iain Gray and Brent Fox.
- University tour continues.
- Jim and other RH VIPs were in Singapore.
- Max sent out some budget planning emails last week. Trying to finalize Q1 budget by May 15th.
- Jim was in Singapore last week.
- Open Source Collaborative Initiative for Asia was announced.
- Home of Open Source @ Institute of Technical Education.
- potentially bring in a Blender developer.
- Software Freedom Day on September 20th.
- Trying to get customers more engaged in OSS and community development.
- Trying to use TAMs for this, because they tend to talk to the most technical people in the organizations of our largest customers.
- Database that allows TAMs to take all their knowledge, and put it into a format usable by the entire company.
Fedora 9 release
- Paul Frields will be in Raleigh next week, working with MaxSpevack on the Fedora 9 GTM stuff.
- final week of tour -- west coast swing.
- Update events page for Q2 and remind Ambassadors of deadline.
- FUDCon Europe on Software Freedom Day weekend?
- University Tour
- CLA and improved Join process.