Fedora Events: OpenExpo 2008 - Zurich, Switzerland
OpenExpo, the Swiss fair and conference on FOSS, offers direct contact to the people behind the free projects and precise answers and firsthand-experiences. With a series of current lectures by long-standing national and international OSS experts and a chosen table-fair the OpenExpo offers competence within the topsoft fair for business software semiannual: every spring in Berne and during autumn in Zurich. A social event around the openness in the ICT featuring the presentations of several contributions, videos and cultures and music of different organizations is taking place at the evening after the first day starting with the OpenExpo 2007 in Zurich.
When and Where
- Wednesday, September 24th and Thursday , September 25th, 2008
- Winterthur (20 min by train from Zurich, even less from Zurich's Airport), Switzerland
- SandroMathys - Not sure how my attendence will be. Probably only 2008-08-24. Maybe both days, but mostly for my job and not for Fedora. Can't tell yet.
This things are free of charge.
- one small tables
- 3-4 chairs
- WLAN-Internet-Access and electricity
- one poster and space for this poster (Size A1 (594 × 841 mm)) -> Statistics Poster in german
- no extra lights (spots)
There is no more or special equipment needed for the booth.
- We will have just a table and space for some posters.
- Posters A1 (reuse of the old posters)
- A guy from the Swiss Ubuntu Team will organize a place to sleep for 50 people. It will be very simple ()
- 2008-04-05 Fedora is registered
- no report
- no pictures