|Line 63:||Line 63:|
== Reports ==
== Reports ==
* [[https://lleksah.wordpress.com/2017/11/13/perurumbogsoc2018-session-1| ]]
* [[https://lleksah.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/perurumbogsoc2018-session-2| ]]
* [[https://lleksah.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/perurumbogsoc2018-session-3| ]]
Revision as of 15:49, 21 December 2017
Exam: Saturday, November 11th from 09:00 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
It will be held at UNI (National University of Engineering).
After our last experience as a group with the GNOME PERU CHALLENGE, members of our community can do a better job in this new program called “Peru in the way of GSoC 2018”.
* Participating in this program will NOT guarantee a GSoC slot or even necessarily provide preference.
We are planning to spread this idea to apply to the program in many Lima universities. Our meetings are going to be on Sundays (9am -6pm) at the university and each session will be documented in a personal blog and in the git account of each student.
Questions of the previous exam
The exam will let us filter the best candidates, and will cover these topics:
3 questions of concepts of programming, based on the MIT introduction course.
Please register yourself here to take the exam -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdm9UvMQELRgeNm4sqDIET08uym85bhqW_b2rF1L4G4bHB-iA/viewform
Sponsored by Fedora
Fedora can pay for snacks during the program. An estimated of $100 is asked. (according to https://es.coinmill.com/PEN_USD.html#PEN=630)
Peruvian Onsite Trainers
- Martin Vuelta (MV) who has more than six years of experiences in programming more than 8 programming languages and he is instructor in HackSpacePeru is going to be in charge of the C training.
- Randy Real (RR) who was one of the instructor of the previous challenge organized by the Linux at UNI group is going to in charge of Python.
- Julita Inca (JI) with more than 7 years of experience as a Linux Admin is going to be in charge of the Linux sessions.