This test case will verify that installation on encrypted partitions in possible when using Kickstart.
Steps To Reproduce
Use any of the already existing encryption test scenarios but perform the installation using kickstart not manually. For the newbies:
- Perform a manual installation and choose "Encryption"
- Configure any/all disk partitions to be encrypted.
- After installation is finished grab the resulting /root/anaconda-ks.cfg
- Re-install the system using the kickstart above.
- System is bootable (at leaset runlevel 3)
- User is asked to provide the encryption pass phrase on boot
- Disk partitioning (incl. encryption) matches the one specified in the kickstart file
Use Kickstart documentation to see what are the encryption commands and options.