Propose a Test Day
Community members are encouraged to propose, or host, Test Days designed to focus testing around existing or upcoming Fedora features. To propose a Test Day topic, follow the steps below.
- Create a fedora-qa ticket. A list of open test day slots can be found at QA/Fedora 28 test days.
- Please include the following information:
- Ownership - Indicate whether you plan to host and organize the test day, or if you need the QA team to be responsible for hosting and organizing the test day. For guidance on hosting a successful test day, see QA/SOP_Test_Day_management
- Time frame - Examine the current test day schedule, provide your first and second choice time slot.
- Feature(s) - If applicable, provide a link to the applicable feature(s) (see Releases/28/FeatureList).