Propose a Test Day
Community members are encouraged to propose, or host, Test Days designed to focus testing around existing or upcoming Fedora features. To propose a Test Day topic, follow the steps below.
- Create a fedora-qa ticket.
- Please include the following information:
- Ownership - Indicate whether you plan to host and organize the test day, or if you need the QA team to be responsible for hosting and organizing the test day. For guidance on hosting a successful test day, see QA/SOP_Test_Day_management
- Time frame - Examine the current test day schedule and the current release schedule and provide us with your preferred test day dates. We usually use Thursdays for test days, or Tuesdays if Thursdays are already occupied.
- Feature(s) - If applicable, provide a link to the applicable feature(s) (see Releases/26/FeatureList).