(Deleted this case on bodhi)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Latest revision as of 07:18, 30 March 2018
The goal is to unify GNOME's handling of keyboard layouts and input methods to provide an integrated keyboard input experience to users of Fedora's default desktop. This work may be extended in the future to other desktop environments.
Follow up to the steps in QA:Testcase i18n input method setup to configure the input method on the desktop.
How to test
- If the package is not installed, install it using yum:
yum install yum-langpacks
- Log in your desktop session again.
- This is not applicable for indic & cjk xkb layouts
- select your language layout
- press super+space and check whether layout is changed at both input icon on panel
After changing layout both icons should display changed layout as below:
Bug 740445 gnome keyboard icon appear while using it with ibus
Bug 746869 ibus cannot get the current keymap if the XKB has no group and no variant
Bug 747507 ibus contains duplicate entries for keyboard layouts from m17n and xkb