Before an official Fedora release comes out, several alpha, beta and release candidate releases - known collectively as pre-releases - are made available. You can contribute by installing these pre-releases and testing them. Testing will execute test cases to verify installation of Fedora 13 on different hardware platforms and gather installation test feedback. Everyone is encouraged to test anaconda and share your ideas, tests, and results.
Scope and Approach
Testing will include:
- Manually execute test cases using DVD, CDROM, rawhide boot or live image media
- Automatically execute test cases with auto-test system. More information about install auto-test, please see Is Anaconda Broken Proposal
When are Installation Test Events
Installation Test Events occur before milestone releases. Current event can be found at:
- <<FIX ME>>
Test Plan and Template
Installation Test plans and Templates can be found here:
- QA:Fedora 13 Install Results Template|Fedora 13 Installation Results Templates]]
- Installation Results Templates
- Fedora 13 Installation Test Plans
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...