(add the 'associated criterion' block)
(let's point to the whole initialization requirements section of the criteria instead)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:35, 25 July 2013
This is to verify that the Anaconda installer starts correctly when booting from
boot.iso, which is just a different name for the same file).
- Prepare your system for booting a
netinst.isoimage. This may involve writing the image to a USB key, or burning it to an optical disk.
How to test
- Boot the system from the prepared optical or USB media.
- In the boot menu select the appropriate option to boot the installer.
- Graphical boot menu is displayed for users to select install options. Navigating the menu and selecting entries must work. If no option is selected, the installer should load after a reasonable timeout.
- System boots into the Anaconda installer.