QA:Testcase Empathy Call Video Jabber
Test whether a video call can be made over Jabber.
How to test
- Run Empathy.
- Make sure that you have a Jabber account. It can be GTalk or any other Jabber server, but not Facebook or Windows Live Messenger.
- Right click on a contact and click video call.
- Wait for the call to go through.
- Hangup by pressing the red button in the call window.
- Redial from within the call window using the green button.
- It should ring at the other end.
- After the call is accepted, you should be able to have a two way conversation with both audio and video.