This is a test case to check open type fonts compatibility with newly written Open Type Layout Shaper Harfbuzz-NG integrated with pango.
How to test
- This is available with the default installation in F18 onwards
- Open http://utrrs-testing.rhcloud.com/
- Select the language and test it with the default font in Fedora.
- If default font is other than available in UTRRS, change the fonts.
- check all the test cases against reference images.
- If any test cases failing check, gather it in reports.
- Output with the harfbuzz-ng should be same as reference image available in UTRRS