|IRC:||paragan on Freenode in|
I am using and working on Fedora since its first release Fedora 1. Even before that I used Red Hat Linux 7, 8 and 9 versions. I joined as a contributor to Fedora Project in 2006. I became package maintainer in 2006 and then Sponsor for packager group in early 2007. My first package contribution was gutenprint along with its dependency perl-perlmenu.
Contribution to WiKi Pages
- PackagingNotes --> This page describes Notes that i made while packaging tarballs.
- CommonRpmlintErrors -- > This page describes how to solve the common Rpmlint errors.
- Lohit --> This page is about Lohit Fonts Project.
- FrequentlyMadeMistakes --> This page is about avoiding Frequently Made Mistakes while packaging RPMS.
Contribution to Fedora Packaging Guidelines
- Desktop files --> Drop usage of --vendor from .desktop files
- Langpack naming --> Langpacks packages naming guidelines
- Langpacks using Weakdeps --> Langpacks now installed using rpm's weak dependency feature
- iok --> Indic Onscreen Keyboard which supports Inscript2 draft implementation.
- wordxtr --> Creating dictionary of words for a given language text.
- inscript2 --> Enhanced Inscript keymaps draft implementation.
- yum-langpacks --> Langpacks plugin for yum
- system-config-language --> A graphical interface for modifying the system language
- dnf-langpacks --> Langpacks plugin for DNF
Talks and Workshops
- RPM Package Review Hackfest, Flock 2014
- DNF - New Package Manager, FUDCon 2015
- Packaging Your Software, KDE India, 2016
- Globalizing Your Software, FOSSASIA, 2016