From Fedora Project Wiki
Fedora Events: Fedora Meetup Pune, June 2019
Let's all gather to celebrate the release of Fedora 30 and also to know about the latest features which were added to make the life of a developer easier. In addition we'll also talk about Modularity and Fedora CoreOS so don't miss out this opportunity.
Location & Schedule
- Date: 15th June 2019
- Time: 10:00 IST till 13:00 IST
- Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd. Tower X, Level-1, Magarpatta city, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411013
- Note: Please carry a valid ID proof to enter the building. If security guys ask, tell them you are coming to meet Ompragash or Parag.
Emergency contact number: +91 7028019962
Please add your name here.
|1||Ompragash Viswanathan (Organizer)|
|2||Parag Nemade (Organizer)|
|3||Pravin Satpute (Organizer)|
|4||Suprith Gangawar (Organizer)|
|5||Pooja Yadav (Organizer)|
|6||Praveen Kumar (Speaker)|
|7||Tejas Sanap (Attendee)|
|8||Kushal Das (Attendee)|
|9||Dhanesh Sabane (Attendee)|
|10||Sumant Tulshibagwale (Attendee)|
|11||Apurva Pavaskar (Attendee)|
|12||Vishal Vijayraghavan (Attendee)|
- 10:00- 10:30 Fedora 30 Features: A Brief Walk-through
- 10:35- 11:15 What is Modularity in Fedora?
- 11:20- 12:00 Introduction to Fedora CoreOS
- 12:05- 13:00 Fedora 30 Release Celebration