|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Latest revision as of 10:36, 12 August 2022
This test case tests the basic functionality of the gnome-abrt.
Create few crashes to populate gnome-abrt with some data. Please, create
- crash for an applications having a desktop entry (gnome-abrt is one of these applications)
- not reportable problem (an oops from QA:Testcase ABRT kernel)
- known crash (all will-crash crashes should be known)
How to test
- wait until the main window is visible
- Go through the list of all problems and select one by one
- Single out any problem and click on the Report button
- Single out another problem and click on the Delete button
- Select more problems and click on the Delete button again
- Keep gnome-abrt running and crash an application
- Try to start an another instance of gnome-abrt: run
- Right click a problem in the list of problems
- Click Open problem's data directory from the context menu.
- Click Copy problem's ID to clipboard from the context menu.
- Find and select the not reportable problem
- Find and select the known problem
- In the main window you should see a list of previously detected problems.
- Step #3 an icon for an application with a desktop entry is shown
- Step #4 the reporting application started successfully
- Step #5 a selected problem was deleted
- Step #6 all selected problems were deleted
- Step #7 a problem for a newly created crashed appeared in the list of problems
- Step #8 the second instance didn't start and the first got focus
- Step #10 the default file system browser should appear
- Step #11 clipboard should contain the path to problem's data directory
- Step #12 Report button is disabled and the not reportable text is visible in the main window
- Step #13 links to FAF server and Bugzilla should be visible below Reported to label