|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Latest revision as of 13:02, 5 February 2015
Test whether a Kerberos account can be created.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Click the "+" button.
- Select "Other" - "Enterprise Login (Kerberos)".
- Enter your domain (eg., redhat.com) and username.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Once you have been able to connect, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- Your Kerberos tokens should show up in