QA:Testcase Gnome Shell Extensions
This test case tests Gnome Shell Extensions feature.
- Boot into a GNOME 3 session with GNOME Shell
How to test
- Install some extensions from software repository. Search for "gnome-shell-extension" in "Add/Remove Software" or via
yumand install them.
- Open https://extensions.gnome.org/ in Firefox or Gnome Web (Epiphany) and install some extensions from there. You can enable/disable and uninstall extensions on "Installed extensions" page.
- Run Gnome Tweak Tool and try to enable/disable various extensions.
- Check that installed extension is enabled after installation.
- You can install, enable/disable and uninstall various extensions. Installed extensions are automatically enabled after installation.
- You should see all installed extensions in Gnome Tweak Tool and you can enable/disable them.