This test case tests if the pm-utils bug report functionality is working properly.
- Check that you have pm-test-day package installed:
$ rpm -q pm-test-day
- Make sure you have uploaded your smolt profile to Smolt according to these instructions
How to test
- Run the following command:
# pm-utils-bugreport-info.sh | pmtd-write-report
- The pmtd-write-report command generates unique name from the smolt HW-UUID and writes the data from stdin to this file. In case you don't want to upload your smolt profile or the pmtd-write-report command fails, you can alternatively create unique file name by hand and redirects the pm-utils-bugreport-info.sh output there, but please make sure that you don't overwrite someone else report when uploading.
- Upload the generated TXT file and add link to the results table.
- Information about your system and last suspend / hibernate are collected and textual report is generated.