This test case checks that a system enrolled in a FreeIPA domain can authenticate users correctly.
- Ensure a correctly-configured FreeIPA domain controller is accessible from the test system (you can follow QA:Testcase_Server_role_deploy with the Domain Controller role to deploy a FreeIPA domain controller)
- Ensure at least one user account is configured in FreeIPA and authorized to log in to the test system in the access control configuration
- Enrol the test system in the FreeIPA domain (several of the other Category:Server Acceptance Test Cases cover different mechanisms for doing this, you can follow any of those)
How to test
- Attempt to log in to the test system using a valid domain user account with permission to log into the test system
- The login attempt must succeed.