From Fedora Project Wiki
This testcase is to check that desktop login for your language and keyboard works and that native text is correctly displayed and translated on the desktop.
How to test
- Create a new user account (eg Ctrl-Alt-F2, login as root, "useradd [newuser]"; "passwd [newuser]", Ctrl-ALt-F1)
- Select new user in GDM
- Before entering password, choose your language, keyboard layout (if necessary), and optionally desktop type
- Check that the desktop is running in your chosen language and with the chosen keyboard layout
- Check that desktop fonts/rendering/characters for your language looks correct.
- Desktop starts in your selected language
- Correct keyboard layout configured
- Text in your language is displayed and rendered properly on the desktop.