This test is to check if input displayed and prints correctly in applications such as
- * gnome-software
How to test
- See QA:Testcase_i18n_input_method to check if the input method is enabled
- Open an application, left click Ibus input method framework icon in the panel to select the input method.
- Input some texts like words, numbers, special characters into application.
- Select File -> Print to print out the page.
- Characters are displayed properly and not corrupted in applications.
- Words are printed out without error.