This is a test case to check ibus typing booster is working as expected.
Follow up to the steps in QA:Testcase i18n input method setup to configure the input method on the desktop.
How to test
- Install ibus typing booster using following command
yum install ibus-typing-booster
- Select Use IBus, then click Prefrences... at the right side.
- In the IBus Preferences window, select input method depending on your langugage choice
- To commit the words you can use space key.
- To install dictionaries of your language use ibus-typing-boosters preferences window
- New words are getting added after commit
- Frequencies of the words are getting updated.