This is a test case to check ibus typing booster is working as expected.
Follow up to the steps in QA:Testcase i18n input method setup to configure the input method on the desktop in general.
- Install ibus typing booster using following command
yum install ibus-typing-booster
yum install pyhunspell(this is optional, but if pyhunspell is installed as well, one will not only get completions but also spelling corrections
- Add some input sources which have (Hunspell) in the name.
How to test
- To commit the words you can use space key.
- To install dictionaries of your language use ibus-typing-boosters preferences window
- Try engines for different languages, especially interesting are languages where the native keyboard inputs non-ASCII characters (for example Russian, Greek)
- New words are getting added after commit
- Frequencies of the words are getting updated.