If you are a NoSQL developer or a Fedora/RedHat/CentOS packager/maintainer who is interested in getting NoSQL related packages in the the Fedora package collection, add your name to the members section
Goal: To improve the Fedora collection by NoSQL-related adding packages.
- Most important: work with upstream application developers to get more software updated for modern Linux distributions
- Package and test applications
- Submit packages for review
- After packages are accepted in to Fedora, create a Fedora NoSQL SIG Spin
- 2007/11/13: Start of the SIG page.
- 2007/12/xx: Work on Packages and gauge community interest.
- 2008/01/06: Start mailing list.
- 2008/02/22: Formally announce the SIG.
- Mailing List
- #Fedora-Hams on the freenode IRC network