Ideas for Metrics
Playground for various metrics we can run each week for graphing, tracking, and inclusion in Fedora Weekly News.
We don't want any metrics that can't be automated. We just want to run a script, and copy/paste its output.
Strikethrough represents a metric that has already been coded in git://fedorapeople.org/~lmacken/fedora-weekly-metrics
People who made the most wiki edits this week.
Most-edited wiki pages this week.
- Number of NEW packages this week with short descriptions
- People who pushed the most packages to updates this week.
- People who built the most packages this week.
- Number of updates for Fedora N this week.
- Number of updates for Fedora N-1 this week.
- Number of bugs opened this week against Fedora N.
- Number of bugs opened this week against Fedora N-1.
- Who opened the most bugs?
- Who closed the most bugs?
- Who triaged the most bugs? (We need to better define "triage")
If we want to have a (possibly skewed) look at any kind of quality, do we care about:
- Which package generated the most new bugs this week (possibly
- Which package generated the most closed bugs this week?
- What mailing list had the most posts?
- Who made the most posts to mailing lists this week?
- List of new accounts this week that made it to cla_done.
- How many new people were sponsored in each FAS group this week/month.
- Integrate https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Count