- 1 Approved Blockers
- 2 Proposed Blockers
- 3 Approved NICE-TO-HAVE
- 4 Proposed NICE-TO-HAVE
The following list of bugs are approved blockers that must be resolved.
- 676821 (MODIFIED) - Couldn't resolve host name when installing packages over NFS
- 676968 (MODIFIED) - system halts after first reboot during kickstart installation
- 677131 (MODIFIED) - How to skip update disk prompt
- 678150 (MODIFIED) - VNC install w/ password, fails to establish password for VNC session
- 678201 (MODIFIED) - F14->F15 upgrade halted due to package conflicts
- 678414 (NEW) - NFS ISO install fails during repo setup - umount.nfs4: /mnt/source: device is busy
- 678689 (MODIFIED) - Disks sda, sdb contain BIOS RAID metadata, but are not part of any recognized BIOS RAID sets. Ignoring disks sda, sdb.
- 680474 (MODIFIED) - Anaconda doesn't recognize my LVM on RAID1 setup
- 681267 (MODIFIED) - AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'findExistingRoots'
- 681608 (MODIFIED) - KeyError: '/dev/md126'
- 683574 (MODIFIED) - Logical volume resize causes corrupted filesystem
- 683956 (MODIFIED) - raid creation doesn't do the right thing with --spares during kickstart
- 683179 (MODIFIED) - desktop- backgrounds package no longer sets the default Fedora background, due to changes in Gnome
- 688306 (NEW) - Update notification broken in current F15
- 681062 (MODIFIED) - F15 Alpha RC2: broken quicklauncher present in default panel configuration
- 682141 (NEW) - gnome-shell failed to start when changing user language to Chinese(China)
- 677734 (MODIFIED) - [abrt] notification-daemon-0.7.0-4.fc15: gtk_window_configure_event: Process /usr/libexec/notification-daemon was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
- 679179 (ASSIGNED) - openbios-ppc subpackage, which qemu depends on, disappeared
- 646843 (MODIFIED) - images/install.img will no longer exist in F-15 and newer
- 679486 (ASSIGNED) - Unable to start graphical installer on RC1 KDE live image
The following list of bugs are not yet approved to block the release. For guidance on reviewing the following bugs, refer to QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process.
- 689291 (NEW) - <error> activation_source_schedule(): activation stage already scheduled
- 689779 (MODIFIED) - After most recent F15 updates, gnome-shell does no more display all menu icons
- 689268 (MODIFIED) - upgrade from OOo -> LO (F14 -> F15) doesn't upgrade autocorr-*
- 689260 (NEW) - [abrt] nautilus-2.91.91-1.fc15: gtk_action_group_add_action: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 678927 (ASSIGNED) - Password prompt for unlocking encrypted /home partition sometimes does not appear
- 683835 (NEW) - Random failure to unlock additional encrypted file systems
- 689090 (NEW) - Booting into rescue mode hangs up
The following list of bugs are approved nths that must be resolved.
- 629311 (ASSIGNED) - install allows use of preexisting root filesystem without reformat
- 672527 (MODIFIED) - Remote logging via virtio failed
- 677609 (MODIFIED) - IPv6 default gateway not honoured
- 679825 (MODIFIED) - Static network configuration in kickstart doesn't work.
- 681580 (MODIFIED) - In rescue-mode, the radio buttons in the netconfig screen don't respond to sensativity
- 672135 (NEW) - users with no "real name" in /etc/passwd show up as blank
- 688305 (NEW) - Update notification period should be shorter for pre-releases
- 679814 (NEW) - [abrt] gnome-user-share-2.30.2-4.fc15: do_pre_parse_initialization: Process /usr/libexec/gnome-user-share was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
- 682543 (VERIFIED) - [anaconda] pygobject2 ABI change breaks LVM editing in ananconda
The following list of bugs are not yet approved to block the release. For guidance on reviewing the following bugs, refer to QA:SOP_nth_bug_process.
- 673824 (MODIFIED) - [anaconda] prompts user for network device prematurely in netinst