This page generated automatically using update-blocker-wiki.
 Approved Blockers
The following list of bugs are approved blockers that must be resolved. There are 4 bugs affecting 4 components.
- 676114 (MODIFIED) - iscsi --target kickstart option not actually used
- 679814 (NEW) - [abrt] gnome-user-share-2.30.2-4.fc15: do_pre_parse_initialization: Process /usr/libexec/gnome-user-share was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
- 684214 (ON_QA) - [abrt] libmtp-examples-1.0.5-2.fc15: op_reset_device: Process /usr/bin/mtp-detect was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 689260 (NEW) - [abrt] nautilus-2.91.91-1.fc15: gtk_action_group_add_action: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
 Proposed Blockers
The following list of bugs are not yet approved to block the release. There are 38 bugs affecting 26 components. For guidance on reviewing the following bugs, refer to QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process.
- 676551 (VERIFIED) - no prompt for mediacheck
- 678413 (ON_QA) - NFS ISO installs require the presence of .treeinfo
- 678675 (MODIFIED) - RuntimeError: Unable to locate a needed executable: 'brcm_iscsiuio'
- 695389 (ASSIGNED) - Traceback when writing a kickstart for an unused lvm-on-raid (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable)
- 693504 (NEW) - "chkconfig NetworkManager off" does not disable the legacy NetworkManager script
- 678917 (ASSIGNED) - Fedora 15 Blocker Xfce Tracker
- 679883 (NEW) - Fedora 15 repoclosure dependency problems
- 676520 (NEW) - [abrt] empathy-184.108.40.206-3.fc15: g_list_length: Process /usr/bin/empathy-accounts was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 675652 (MODIFIED) - Can't start alternative (non-default) DE with gdm-2.91.6-2.fc15
- 678236 (NEW) - User list sometimes not visible on greeter
- 695446 (NEW) - What the FEDORA?
- 677072 (NEW) - [abrt] gedit-2:2.91.6-2.fc15: gtk_tree_model_get_valist: Process /usr/bin/gedit was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 676437 (NEW) - Build gjs against the standalone SpiderMonkey package 'js', not XULRunner's copy
- 685142 (ON_QA) - Menu problems with fallback mode
- 674895 (NEW) - [abrt] gnome-power-manager-2.91.5-2.fc15: Process /usr/bin/gnome-power-manager was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 680876 (NEW) - Show Fedora installer somewhere
- 684218 (NEW) - [abrt] gnome-shell-2.91.91-1.fc15: gjs_object_from_g_object: Process /usr/bin/gnome-shell was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 689012 (NEW) - Very hard to resize a window.
- 674799 (NEW) - Isn't dragged in for upgrades
- 658387 (NEW) - Patch to allow mbkernel and mbargs to be read from /etc/sysconfig/kernel
- 668063 (NEW) - Grubby does not handle "template" that uses module keywork properly
- 693809 (ASSIGNED) - no imsettings-gnome installed on upgrading
- 692187 (POST) - /etc/rc.d/init.d/netfs: line 47: mdadm: command not found
- 695280 (NEW) - Installer unable to find correct dvd from nfsiso repository containing a set of images
- 669355 (NEW) - Fedora 15 Blocker KDE Tracker
- 680542 (NEW) - better error message when out of memory for initrd.img
- 693442 (NEW) - NETDEV WATCHDOG: em1 (sky2): transmit queue 0 timed out
- 681898 (ON_QA) - Make /var/lock/lockdev world writeable
- 656093 (NEW) - [abrt] nautilus-2.91.2-1.fc15: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 696240 (NEW) - report is filing Fedora 15 installer bugs against rawhide (not Fedora 15)
- 694256 (ON_QA) - SELinux is preventing /sbin/iscsid from 'create' accesses on the directory iscsi.
- 682001 (ASSIGNED) - s-c-services - all read and disabled
- 692230 (NEW) - Non-root iSCSI volumes are not mounted on boot
- 695407 (NEW) - Must not continue boot until pass-phrase has been entered
- 696320 (NEW) - After text-mode iSCSI install and boot, firstboot-text and getty are both running - unable to login on console
- 644739 (ON_QA) - Thunderbird does not handle user defaults in applications
- 678656 (ON_QA) - Shouldn't use user's defaults.list
- 661395 (ASSIGNED) - some keyboard options/layouts (set via system-config-keyboard) make gdm/kdm input non-functional
 Approved NICE-TO-HAVE
The following list of of bugs are approved nice-to-have. Fixes for nice-to-have bugs will be accepted during the freeze. There are 0 bugs affecting 0 components.
 Proposed NICE-TO-HAVE
The following list of bugs are not yet approved nice-to-have issues. Only fixes for approved nice-to-have bugs will be accepted during the freeze. There are 10 bugs affecting 10 components. For guidance on reviewing the following bugs, refer to QA:SOP_nth_bug_process.
- 694765 (NEW) - Can't connect to WPA2 Enterprise networks
- 693302 (NEW) - static network kickstart configuration having --device specified with MAC tracebacks (KeyError: '00:0c:29:09:85:fa')
- 662800 (ASSIGNED) - geolocation plugin is linked against both gtk2 and gtk3
- 683265 (ASSIGNED) - u3 device on Sandisk Cruzer 8G USB Drive hangs Fedora 15 Alpha boot
- 662791 (NEW) - links against both gtk2 and gtk3
- 662801 (NEW) - links against both gtk2 and gtk3
- 653709 (NEW) - Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 3 symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported
- 662794 (NEW) - linked against both gtk2 and gtk3
- 681582 (NEW) - lvm-monitor of snapshot hangs at reboot/shutdown
- 662788 (NEW) - linked against both gtk2 and gtk3