Fedora Quality Assurance
The Quality Assurance project is engaged in the following activities:
- Testing of software as it is released into Rawhide, updates-testing, or as it appears in a supported public release
- Review and act as bridge between users and developers that aids in fixing and closing bugs
- Developing and executing test plans to test important functionality in a systematic way, usually with multiple cooperating testers.
- Developing and run tools, which use automation to find potential bugs.
- The QA team works with developers and release engineers to maintain the release criteria, which are used to determine what bugs count as release blockers.
Meetings are held Wednesdays at 1600UTC.
The Meetings are open for everyone to attend and participate in.
General info on QA meetings such as topics for next meeting along with previous meetings can be found here.