From Fedora Project Wiki
Currently I'm a student of Computing Science in the Universidad de Costa Rica. I'm also an assistant for the Department Of IT in Escuela de Ciencias de la Computación e Informática Universidad de Costa Rica, for that reason I'm a little involved with the Open Source Community in the university. I started with the Fedora project recently, after I was part of a small conference given by the Nicaraguan Ambassador of Fedora.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: kalfie
- Fedora Account: Kalfie
- Blog: http://kalfie88.wordpress.com/
- Location: San José, Costa Rica
- Languages: Spanish (mother tongue), English (second language).
- Nationality: Costarican
Activities within Fedora
- Latin American Ambassador of Costa Rica.
- Planning event for the Fedora 16 release this november.
- Stand of information in the "Introduction Day" of the new students of the dorms of Universidad de Costa Rica.