|Lucas Landim Pinheiro|
I am Lucas Landim, born on 18th of September. I am just a regular 24 year old guy who enjoys to share and learn with everybody. I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I am a curious person, with a passion for learning new stuff!
I began contributing to the Linux world as just a curious student and then my curiosity ended up to be my passion and my work. My story began in 2008 as a with RHEL linux, Ubuntu, Debian and Open SUsE. Supporting free software and helping developing the Meucci! Meucci is a free IPBX distribution based in Open SUsE. Furthermore I assisted the coding of scripts that aimed make it easier to the users when installing some boards in elastix(IPBX based in Centos) and Meucci (IPBX Based in OpenSUsE). I really enjoy joining parallel projects to help the community. One of them is Vero, a orthographic corrector in Brazil for LibreOffice (Open Office).
Nowadays I work at Telefonica with Unix based systems like HP-UX, AIX, Solaris and Red Hat Linux.
Past, Current and Future Projects!
- Developing meucci BE PABX IP based on OpenSuSE (http://meucci.org/)
- Developing several scripts to the community that helped the compatibility of Digivoice boards on Debian/Ubuntu/OpenSuSE/CentOS as PABX IP with Elastix.
- Proud to help a lot of people on brazilian forums and Asterisk listings.
- Lecturer about Asterisk and IP based PABX.
- Contributor on VERO (http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/projetos/projeto-vero-verificador-ortografico/)
- Developing scripts to Open SuSE, fixing bugs on NO-IP installer.