- Bellingham Wa. USA
- Retired and a Volunteer for sugarlabs.org
Education and work
- BA Geology Franklin and Marshall College
- MS Geological Oceanography- University of Hawaii - Hawaii Institute of Geophysics (Manoa)
- Also installed Satellite Networking Antennas and electronics in State of Hawaii for HNS (Hughes Network Systems) -
Computers Available for Testing
- MacBookProi7 (OSX)
- Penguin Libre GNU/Linux Notebook (Trisquel 5.5)
- Acer Aspire ONE N450 (no hard disk installed) for USB testing
- XO-1 G1G1 Version
- TrimSlicePro with solid state HD that I am currently testing.
- Intense PC 4GB STD with Linux with HD
- TrimSlice h with HD
- MSI Wind Box (2)Used for Bios Boot testing.
- Yoga Pro 2 with M$ 8.1 with VirtualBox & Used for UEFI testing
- My main work is in testing and annotating wiki pages for sugarlabs:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/SCK-2 Is my current Project Page on the wiki.
- (This includes tutorials consisting of annotated screenshots to introduce sugar features to new users.)
- Keeping track and test all of the OS's that run Sugar-Desktop
- Writing Virtual Box Importable Appliances for users to use to run sugar-desktop
- Testing SoaS Spin in fedora-qa
- I have Helped test f17 with #fedora-qa; particularly writing of USB versions of Desktop; Soas; and DVD (Bios boot and EFI boot on a MacbookPro i7)