Campus Ambassador, Translator (inactive for a while)
- B.E in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, currently pursuing M.Tech (Instrumentation and Control)
- Instructor for "Embedded Linux and ARM" module of Embedded Systems course carried out at College Of Engineering, Pune
Get Me @
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fedora Account: Suchakra
- Blog: http://suchakra.wordpress.com
- Twitter Handle: @tuxology
Activities within Community
- Involved in Fedora's प्रचार :)
- Recently organized InstallFest@COEP 
- Involved exhaustively in the Virtual Labs Project (MHRD, Govt of India) - Used Apache as the server and Moodle as LMS :-)
- I've started working on Embedded Linux development for hand-held devices and use a configured Fedora for a stable development host.
- I also use FEL for PIC programming and my PCB design needs. I provide Fedora as a powerful electronics/embedded development alternative to the students and faculty that I come in contact with.
Apart from that, I customize my tux box in spare time and love to play the piano ;-)