Ambassador dispute resolution
- This policy is for special cases only. It is not be used unless really needed.
- If there is any dispute between mentor and mentee or two Ambassadors
- First they will have an one to one IRC chat in presence of another neutral mentor (from another region).
- If that does not solve the issue, the mentee will drop a mail to 'fama AT fedoraproject DOT org' detailing the situation and why does he/she thinks the decision of the mentor is unreasonable.
- FAmA will notify the FAmSCo list and a member(s) of FAmSCo will have an informal meeting with both mentor and mentee to resolve the issue.
- If it still persists and can not be solved, it will be escalated to FAmSCo meeting agenda.
- FAmSCo will discuss it in their meeting and the decision of FAmSCo will be final.