- 1 Fedora 新闻周刊第 109 期
- 1.1 公告
- 1.2 Fedora 有问有答
- 1.3 Fedora 博客聚集
- 1.4 开发
- 1.5 顾问委员会
- 1.6 Documentation
- 1.7 Artwork
- 1.8 安全周刊
- 1.9 更新
- 1.10 事件和会议
- 1.10.1 Fedora Board Meeting Minutes 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.2 Fedora Ambassadors Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.3 Fedora Documentation Steering Committee (Log) 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.4 Fedora Engineering Steering Committee Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.5 Fedora Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux Report Week 44
- 1.10.6 Fedora 基础设施 Meeting (Log) 2007-11-08
- 1.10.7 Fedora Localization Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.8 Fedora 营销 Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.9 Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- 1.10.10 Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting 2007-11-07
- 1.10.11 Fedora Release Engineering Meeting 2007-11-05
- 1.10.12 Fedora SIG KDE Meeting 2007-11-06
Fedora 新闻周刊第 109 期
欢迎阅览 Fedora 新闻周刊第 109 期，记载自 2007-11-05 起一周事件。本页永久链接为 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/zh_CN/FWN/Issue109
"公告"部分："Fedora 8 (Werewolf) 发布！"，"Fedora Unity 发布 Fedora 8 CD 集"，“Fedora 8 (Werewolf) 的 rpm.livna.org 仓库开放”，“Fedora 8 的 ATrpms 仓库；Fedora Core 6 终结”，最后，“非官方 Fedora FAQ 为 Fedora 8 更新！”
博客聚集部分：“少为人知的 Fedora 贡献者，1~6”，“LTSP Hackfest 2007 报告”，“你的机器的 motd 文件”，“Fedora 8 电子实验室 - 稳定版”，“Fedora Unity 发布集报告”，“Fedora 8 游戏发布集 - 征求反馈“，”Fedora 光盘标贴 HOWTO“，以及”我是一份损坏的记录“
Fedora 8 (Werewolf) 发布
JesseKeating announces in fedora-announce-list ,
"(To the tune of Michael Jackson's "Thriller") It's close to midnight and something cool is coming through the "tubes" It's looking real tight, a distro for the experts and the n00bs With Live CDs* so you can try it out before installing Or DVDs so you can have the packages you choose No way to lose"
"'Cause it's Fedora, Fedora 8 We'd love to have you join us and together we'll be great Using Fedora, Fedora 8 Just click the link and rescue your computer's future today"
Fedora Unity 发布 Fedora 8 CD 集
Fedora 8 (Werewolf) 的 rpm.livna.org 仓库开放
Fedora 8 的 ATrpms 仓库；Fedora Core 6 终结
非官方 Fedora FAQ 为 Fedora 8 更新
"Robert Myers <mystinar AT comcast.net>: When KDE 4 is released next month, will packages for it be added to the Fedora 8 repositories?"
Robert, here's the cliff's notes answer:
KDE4 development platform is already in Fedora 8. For details:
When KDE 4.0 is released, we are strongly considering including KDE4 editions of kdeedu, kdegames as well, but the final decision hasn't been made.
The rest of KDE4 is Fedora 9 territory:
which is currently a bit out of date, but we'll be working on that once Fedora 8 is out the door.
少为人知的 Fedora 贡献者，1~6
MaxSpevack points out in his blog[1-6] ,
"I must say, I have always been very impressed with our Brazilian Fedora community. They have created their own website, and they have always been very good about getting a lot of value out of the relatively small amount of money that we are able to send their way. In particular, I would like to thank RodrigoPadula and DavidBarzilay."
"Most of Jon's (JonathanRoberts).contributions come as a writer -- he is particularly active in the Fedora News and the Fedora Documentation communities. In the Fedora 8 cycle, he has done a few things that have been tremendously helpful to me directly. The first is his work on the Fedora 8 Release Summary. The release summary is basically the Fedora community's "press release", written by a group of volunteers and meant to be a reasonably brief overview of "what is cool in the new distribution".
"Ricky (RickyZhou) has had a lot to do with the entire look-and feel of the non-wiki section of fedoraproject.org. Right now, I hear, he is debugging the way fedoraproject.org renders when viewed with Internet Explorer 6, which actually tells you pretty much everything you need to know about his desire to see a Job Done Well."
Grath (wife of MikeMcGrath) has made a tremendous contribution to the Fedora Project by being kind-hearted and understanding to her husband of less than one week when the Fedora 8 release fell directly in between their wedding and their honeymoon."
"In the Fedora 8 timeframe, Chitlesh (ChitleshGoorah) is the man behind the Fedora Electronics Lab, one of the new custom spins that is being released with Fedora 8. Not only did he have the initial vision for the Fedora Electronics Lab, but he also maintains many of the packages that differentiate that spin from the more generic version of Fedora."
"Gerold (GeroldKassube) has been the organizer for Fedora's presence at LinuxTag in 2006, 2007, and 2008. It is probably the biggest Linux show in Europe. Even more important, from a community point of view, Gerold has organized a series of Fedora Ambassador Days, which have gathered together 10-15 folks from all over Europe, and planned out their Fedora Ambassador strategy for the coming year."
报告： LTSP Hackfest 2007
WarrenTogami points out in his blog ,
"LTSP is Linux Terminal Server Project, a collection of tools and scripts to enable Linux desktops to networks of thin clients. Through K12LTSP, literally thousands of schools and hundreds of thousands of students worldwide have been exposed to Red Hat and Fedora Linux over the past 6+ years. This report is on my trip to the latest LTSP hackfest, where I am working toward integration of LTSP directly into the Fedora Project."
你的机器的 motd 文件
"After the establishing of a connection to a machine over ssh there is the possibility to display a message. sshd is looking in the file named /etc/motd for the data. The limitations are that there should not be more than 80 digits a line."
Fedora 8 电子实验室 - 稳定版发布
Fedora Unity 发布集报告
Fedora 8 游戏发布集 - 征求反馈
Fedora 光盘标贴 HOWTO
Codec Buddy 误导之嫌？
Fedora 8 中 Java 插件不工作
用于将 Fedora 7 升级到 Fedora 8 的差异RPM
The availability of deltarpms (see FWN#97 "Presto-digitation" ) to ease upgrading from Fedora 7 to Fedora 8 using yum was advertised by JonathanDieter. JonathanUnderwood hoped that they would be for both x86_64 and i386 architectures, but JonathanDieter had to regretfully say that they x86_64 deltarpms would not be ready for some days (probably by Sunday 11th Nov).
Fedora 9 中的 OpenID 支持？
An interesting discussion ensued when NealBecker posted a link to an article on LWN which discussed the advances made in the 2.0 release of the OpenID implementation of a "Single Sign On" (SSO) system. Neal asked whether it could be integrated into Fedora 9.
何时将 CVS 替换为新式的 SCM?
 SCM and VCS are used interchangeably in this discussion, standing for Software Configuration Management and Version Control System respectively. DVCS stands for Distributed VCS. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_configuration_management
Rpmbuild: 取消 CFLAGS?
Fedora 9 头脑风暴
改进 Fedora 开发过程
KarstenWade explained to new contributors to Fedora docs on the wiki that they may have experienced him or other editors making corrections to their contributions. This is normal and should be viewed as a great way to learn while doing. No one should feel that he or she is being singled out.
He concluded, "You all are doing great work; there is so much activity on some days the wiki edits just blur by. It makes my heart sing. :)" .
发行注记的 POT/PO 更新
Nodoka 窗口装饰的 KDE 版本
Fedora 8 特性，PDF 版本
Fedora 8 发布，包含新的防火墙工具
Fedora 8 安全更新
- seamonkey-1.1.5-2.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00102.html
- tar-1.17-4.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00105.html
- hugin-0.6.1-11.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00107.html
- ruby-184.108.40.206-1.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00110.html
- cpio-2.9-5.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00118.html
- liferea-1.2.23-5.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00131.html
- nagios-plugins-1.4.8-9.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00139.html
- xscreensaver-5.03-14.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00143.html
- glib2-2.14.3-1.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00172.html
- mono-220.127.116.11-2.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00182.html
- cups-1.3.4-2.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00193.html
- kdegraphics-3.5.8-7.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00204.html
- xpdf-3.02-4.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00207.html
- openldap-2.3.39-1.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00230.html
- koffice-1.6.3-13.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00236.html
- Django-0.96.1-1.fc8 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00243.html
Fedora 7 安全更新
- cpio-2.6-28.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00053.html
- proftpd-1.3.1-2.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00065.html
- hugin-0.6.1-11.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00199.html
- tomboy-0.6.1-2.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00206.html
- xpdf-3.02-4.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00215.html
- koffice-1.6.3-13.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00224.html
- inotify-tools-3.11-1.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00228.html
- cups-1.2.12-7.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00238.html
- mono-1.2.3-5.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00249.html
- Django-0.96.1-1.fc7 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00257.html
Fedora Core 6 安全更新
- flac-1.1.2-28 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00068.html
- firefox-18.104.22.168-5.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00070.html
- thunderbird-22.214.171.124-3.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00071.html
- libpng-1.2.10-10.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00072.html
- tar-1.15.1-27.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00073.html
- xen-3.0.3-13.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00075.html
- ruby-126.96.36.199-1.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00076.html
- cups-1.2.12-5.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00077.html
- cpio-2.6-22.fc6 - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2007-November/msg00078.html
Fedora Board Meeting Minutes 2007-MM-DD
- No Report
Fedora Ambassadors Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- No Report
Fedora Documentation Steering Committee (Log) 2007-MM-DD
- No Report
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- No Report
Fedora Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux Report Week 44
Fedora 基础设施 Meeting (Log) 2007-11-08
Fedora Localization Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- No Report
Fedora 营销 Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- No Report
Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting 2007-MM-DD
- No Report