The testing Pipeline detects tests for enabled packages, executes the test coverage and gathers the results.
There are several CI pipelines enabled in the CentoOS Jenkins:
- Build Pipeline - non-scratch koji builds:
- Pull Request Pipeline - tests on a pull-request (both rpms and tests namespace)
In order to manually create a new job in the pipeline (e.g. to execute the tests again because of an infrastructure error) add the following comment to the pull request:
To learn more about the pipeline visit following links:
- CI Pipeline Architecture and Design
- Detailed pipeline description
- Build options and ideas
- Upstream open-source project integration
- Fedora requirements for CI and CD
- CI-Pipeline instance in Centos CI
Testing results appear as green or red dots directly in the Pagure interface. Clicking on them will bring you to result details.
For pull requests you can find test results in the right tab of the pull request page, for example: python-virtualenv