« Le Capitole du libre (Cdl) » is a meeting devoted to free software that takes place annually since 2009 in the premises of the ENSEEIHT in Toulouse, France. This event was formerly named Ubuntu party. During this event, there are stands, booths and workshops.
When and Where
- the 17th and 18th of November (Saturday and Sunday)
- l'INP-ENSEEIHT, 2 rue Charles Camichel, 31000 Toulouse.
|Personne||Sat. am||Sat. pm||Sun. am||Sun. pm||Notes|
- Have a stand about Fedora Project and Borsalinux-fr
- the usual goodies (t-shirts, pins, stickers)
- Microfiber cleaning cloths with the Fedora logo on them
- USB keys
44 visitors came to Fedora stand to talk about Fedora, ask some questions or to get some helps. Some main topics were mentioned Red Hat bought by IBM of course, also the difficulties to find some info in the documentation (Fedora-fr and official documentation). A Inkscape developer reported a bug about our RPM which crashes for some functions and these crashes do not exist upstream. We advice him to report this issue to the Bugzilla of Fedora and checking differences in compilation options for upstream and Fedora.
Some positive notes from users. Fedora is reliable and very up to date. These points are appreciated.
We are lacking goodies for next events now.