From Fedora Project Wiki
A taskotron task to check packaged translations with respective translation platform about whether they are latest?
- Name: Sundeep Anand
- Email: email@example.com
- Release notes owner:
Often even after 100% translation, few packages do not get build with latest translations in Fedora. Transdiff would be a taskotron check about the same. Starting with fedora zanata looks feasible.
Benefit to Fedora
- Automated testing about latest translations for Fedora packagers.
- Proposal owners: Complete script and package it for Fedora.
- Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- List of deliverables: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)
N/A (not a System Wide Change)
How To Test
- Run script with libtaskotron.
- More details TBD
Package maintainers may appreciate a translation check in build system.
- Contingency mechanism: N/A
- Contingency deadline: N/A
- Blocks release? N/A
- Blocks product? N/A
Will provide later.