(Redirected from ChristopherSmart)
Christopher Smart has been active in the Linux community for many years. He created Kororaa Linux (originally based on Gentoo) which delivered the world's first Live CD showcasing 3D desktop technology. Kororaa has recently been re-born as a Fedora Remix.
He has also written many articles and reviews for DistroWatch as well as Linux Magazine, and created the MakeTheMove website which promotes free and open source software.
Currently he works full time for the National Archives of Australia developing free software for digital preservation and studies Masters of IT part time at the Australian National University.
- Language supported - English (some Mandarin, Cantonese, German)
- Email Address - csmart [AT] fedoraproject DOT org
- Actual Geographical Location - Canberra, Australia
- IRC: csmart (usually in #fedora, #kororaa, #elementary)
- Fedora Account: csmart
- Blog: http://blog.christophersmart.com/
- Identi.ca: http://identi.ca/csmart (licensed under CC BY)
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/cdsmart (reposted via identi.ca)