Thank you for participating on our Coffee among friends activity. Please remember that:
- We will no disclosure personal details, or even the cases if you ask us to.
- We are only collecting info to handle inside the D&I and not to be shared individually with any other team.
- We will only be sharing the output of the research.
- You will be free to share as much as you feel comfortable.
- You can share your thoughts with us in person with a coffee/tea/water, on any chat IRC/Telegram/etc., or use our D&I-Box during Flock.
Basic questions to help the conversation flow:
- Name (optional, we just need a name to make the conversation more personal)
- How comfortable do you feel inside the Fedora Community?
- Have you feel under any kind of aggression or have you feel that you have hurt someone inside the community?
- Is there something you will change about the community behavior or the way people interact in the teams you're part of?
- What is/are your favorite part/parts of the Fedora community?
- What do you think the Fedora D&I team is doing well? (Conversely: What do you think the Fedora D&I team could do better?)
- How many people participate on the activity? :
- How many Interviews were in person :
- How many Interviews were online :
- How many people used the D&I-box :
- Comfortable inside Fedora: Yes: / No:
- Feel uncomfortable inside the community : Yes: / No:
- Hurt someone inside the community : Yes: / No: