This project has moved to our new home  . Please visit us there. Thanks!
IRC channel for discussion: irc.freenode.net #fedora-legacy
Mailing List now available 
Production Legacy notes
- [wiki:Self:Extras/LegacyRPMUpgrade Legacy RPM Upgrade]
- [wiki:Self:Extras/FedoraChannels Fedora Channels]
Some initial notes for [wiki:Self:Extras/FedoraLegacy Fedora Legacy] :
- Beginnings of scope definition - 
- SethVidal post to fedora-test  .
- David J. Bianco's post to Fedora-Legacy - 
- Possibly legacy supported for every N releases (cf. [wiki:Self:Extras/EveryOtherRelease EveryOtherRelease] ).
- Support popular Red Hat Linux releases, such as RHL 7.3 and RHL 9.
- 1-2-3-out support model. 1-2-3 will have Legacy Key signed and QA'd. "out" releases will still accept contributions for backports, but no longer Key signed, nor QA'd as heavily.
- Separate Key to Fedora.
- Identified components qualified for backporting efforts.
- Assigned "Contacts" for each identified component to backport.
- Individual contact's discretion as to when backporting for older release is discontinued.
- Try to use as much of the existing fedora.us infrastructure as possible, QA/Testing/etc...
- Make use of Red Hat's bugzilla, to allow security groups
Things to consider
- [wiki:Self:PackageSubmissionQAPolicy Current Fedora Policy]
- Whose hardware, hosted where, for our own build system
- Access to [wiki:Self:Extras/VendorSec VendorSec] for inside information and quick patches.
- Interaction with Linux Security Audit Project -  .
Mirror Sign Ups
- "Ingo T. Storm" <ingo at auroralinux dot org> Germany - fast during daytime, limited at night
- "Jesse Keating" <jkeating at j2solutions dot net> USA - full time
- "Erik Williamson" <erik at cpsc.ucalgary dot ca> Canada - full time
- "Jack Neely" <jjneely at pams dot ncsu dot edu> NC State University, USA
- "Andreas Thienemann" <andreas at bawue dot net> .de
- "Everyones Internet" <patms at ev1 dot net> EV1, Houston, TX, USA - full time