2008 October 8 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Talked with the some members of the QA team on the progress of the QA test days. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestResults/Fedora10Features/Beta
- Discussed ways to better communicate decisions. Will start cc'ing feature owners when decisions are made on their features.
- Issue was forwarded to Rel-Eng to determine how much extra work was needed to implement separate repo for cross-compiler environments.
- j-rod and jds2001 are going to work on updating the CompsXml policy. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CompsXml
- dwmw2 proposed that FESCo members tried to review a minimum of one package a week.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-10-08.html