Fedora Extras Steering Committee Meeting 31 March 2005
- Greg DeKoenigsberg (chair)
- Cristian Gafton
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Dave Lawrence
- Elliot Lee
- Dams Nadé
- Michael Schwendt
- Seth Vidal
- Karen Bennet
- Tom 'spot' Callaway
- Colin Charles
- Enrico Scholz
- Ville Skyttä
- Revamp of fedora.redhat.com: gdk has determined the current php + export system needs to remain to avoid breaking the content. Current fedora.redhat.com now available (http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/web/?root=fedora). Greg to continue to work on content updates.
- PPC build machine for Extras: Karen Bennet is supposed to be shipping machine. Jeremy will track down status.
- Accounts system: Elliot was waiting on https, that should now be underway allowing it to go live soon.
- Nit fixups for CLA: Greg hasn't gotten to, promises to have it done next week
- Build system: Meeting was held yesterday to talk about plans, progress already underway for implementation. Seth is taking the role of driver here.
- Legacy bugzilla migration: Dave migrated on 30 March
- Extras CVS tagging: Added by Jeremy on 29 March
- End-user web forum: Discussions are concluding. Should be made official and public shortly.
- Sponsorship HOWTO: Available at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SponsorProcess. Any updates/suggestions welcome.
- FC4 naming. Elliot is working on a web page to announce this soon
- Mach HOWTO: Seth has started on a developer howto for using mach to testbuild their packages on the wiki. Work is still underway.
- Legacy Wiki: Will be moved to fedoraproject.org. Seth will help Jesse as needed.
- repoview for fedora.redhat.com/packages/: Jeremy will look into making it so this can happen