Fedora Extras Steering Committee Meeting 12 May 2005
- Colin Charles
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Dave Lawrence
- Dams Nade
- Michael Schwendt
- Ville Skyttä
- Seth Vidal
- New package process. Waiting for dkl/warren
- Sponsorship doc. No progress since the debate two weeks ago. Greg is going to work on a strawman to pick apart.
- fedora.redhat.com/projects revamp. The website revamp is done. Individual projects are working towards revitalizing.
- Naming. This didn't happen for FC4. Will try again for FC5.
- PPC Build Box. The g5 won't work for the colo. Going to get it to Seth for current build system needs at Duke and work on getting something else for the colo.
- Build System Update. It's live and people are using it. Some problems are being hit, but they're being worked through. Dan Williams is helping to make some improvements to the queueing system. Michael pointed out a few bugs that we'll make high priority to get fixes to. Also, action item for Dave to create some bugzilla components.
- fedoraproject.org etc systems work - Seth is looking for some help with things like this.
- Publicizing fedoraforum. Greg is handing off to Warren about what more needs doing here. Also, Jeremy suggested mentioning it in the FC4 release announcement. Also, Jeremy to try to get some more people internally to watch and chime in some.
- repoview. Linked from the wiki. Need to look for other places which might benefit from a link here.
- Jeremy working on some things for Core for FC5 related to schedule and trying to get a good idea of what's being planned/what goals are. See http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDownUnder/BreezyGoals for what Ubuntu is doing
- Greg to work on FUDCon2 planning