Fedora Extras Steering Committee 25 August 2005
- Tom Callaway
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Jeremy Katz
- Elliot Lee
- Dams Nade
- Adrian Reber
- Enrico Scholz
- Michael Schwendt
- Ville Skytta
- Thomas Vander Stichele
- Colin Charles
- Package reviewer rewards. Greg and Elliot are working on coming up with metrics and incentives to try to help avoid package review bottlenecks.
- Bugzilla spam. Tracker mails are still coming in, dkl to look at. Some questions about the volume, but this is actually just a (positive) side-effect of getting lots of packages reviewed.
- New process document. Between Extras/Contributors and Extras/NewPackageProcess, we should be good for the most part.
- fedoraproject.org redesign. It's now live and looks good
- Sponsorship nominations. Paul Howarth nominated, invited and accepted.
- Build system update. ppc machine hit some odd problem and had to be reinstalled but things are back to working now
- Some scripting for branches and removal -- spot is going to work on some stuff server side then work with sopwith to make it more accessible
- Licensing. We're sticking with the license text must be in the binary packages.
- Changing guidelines such that graphical apps MUST include a desktop file unless specific justification given.