2007 September 06 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Warren Togami (warren)
Bluetooth Feature Proposal
- Bastien Nocera (hadess) attended the meeting to appeal the recent FESCo decision to remove Bluetooth from the new features list for F8. After being apprised of the the changes for Bluetooth support, FESCo agreed to reverse it's prior decision. For more information about the Bluetooth improvements please refer to:
- Luke Macken (lmacken) discussed some enhancements to Bodhi that should be coming shortly:
- A nag mail will be sent to maintainers if a package update is left in testing for certain length of time.
- Auto pushing of packages after receiving 3 karma votes.
- f13 is going to implement the changes to the buildroot that were discussed in the 2007-08-30 FESCo meeting.
- jeremy is still working on this, and will try to have something for next week.
Closing Maintainers List
- After a long discussion, it was decided to close the fedora-maintainers-list. In the future maintainer discussions will be conducted on the fedora-devel-list. bpepple will send a notice out announcing this.
- FESCo discussed the status of the NetworkManger, xulrunner, and generic-logos features. For more details, please refer to the IRC log.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-09-06.html