2008 June 12 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- FESCo has approved the sponsor requests for:
- Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams (ivazquez)
- Nicolas Mailhot (nim-nim)
- Note: Voting was delayed for Remi Collet, Axel Thimm, and Gérard Milmeister, so that we could verify that they wished to be made sponsors.
FUDCon FESCo meeting
- Next week's (2008-06-19) FESCo meeting will be a conference call, providing the FUDCon facilities has a speaker phone. If not, it will be held on IRC as usual.
- FESCo defined the broad scope of the responsibilities as follows:
- Features, Sponsors, Packaging and SIG Oversight, Handling/Enforcement of Maintainer Issues, and other technical matters related to the distribution and its construction.
- Next week's meeting will start working on details.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-06-12.html