- 1 Members Present
- 2 Members Absent
- 3 Fedora 12 schedule
- 4 Feature: liblvm
- 5 Figure out what to do about deactivated maintainers
- 6 Special exception for maven packages
- 7 Would be good if there was an acl for "let all packagers edit this package" in pkgdb
- 8 ppc as a secondary architecture
- 9 Meeting log
* Jon Stanley (jds2001) * Kevin Fenzi (nirik) * Dan Horak (sharkcz) * Josh Boyer (jwb) * Brian Pepple (bpepple) * Bill Nottingham (notting) * David Woodhouse (dwmw2) * Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
Fedora 12 schedule
FESCo approved rel-eng's proposed Fedora 12 schedule by a 7-0 vote.
FESCo approved liblvm as a Fedora 12 feature by a 5-0 vote.
Figure out what to do about deactivated maintainers
FESCo approved orphaning any packages still owned by maintainers with deactivated accounts by general acclamation.
Special exception for maven packages
FESCo, by a 6-0 vote, approved a special repository to be used for rebasing maven in dist-f12 that may have packages that have not yet undergone full review. FESCo tasked FPC with coming up with a special set of pre-review guidelines that the packages must still meet, and the packages must undergo full review before landing in dist-f12.
Would be good if there was an acl for "let all packagers edit this package" in pkgdb
FESCo agrees that the concept is OK, but there are a variety of implementation issues that would need addressed first.
ppc as a secondary architecture
There was a lot of preliminary discussion about PPC's status as a primary architecture now that the Board removed the restriction requiring it to remain a primary architecture. A final decision was postponed to the following meeting, as this was not actually on the agenda for this week.
For more information, see the full meeting log.