- Date -- Friday, February 5, 2010
- Location -- A La Mort Subite
- Address -- rue Montagne-aux-Herbes Potagères 7, B-1000 Brussels
We have space reserved for about 20 people, from 1300 until 1800. Here is the map.
- Introduction and announcements.
- Discussion of anything related to FOSDEM and the rest of the weekend.
- Comments from Max on the state of things, and what is important to him.
- Swag distribution.
- Shipping Budget for Media and T-Shirts
- FUDCon EMEA 2010.
- EMEA non-profit status.
- PLEASE ADD MORE ITEMS HERE!
- JoergSimon (from approx. 15:00)
- LucaFoppiano (from approx. 15:00)
- Marcus Moeller (from approx. 16:00)
- Sandro Mathys (from approx. 16:00)
- Gregory Zysk (from approx 15:30)
- Ilyes Gouta
- Nihed Mbarek
- LorenzoVillani (from approx. 16:00)
- Ade Bradshaw (from approx. 15:00)
- Pierros Papadeas
- Anastasis Stasinopoulos
- Chris Baharakis
- Bert Desmet
- Nikos Roussos
FOSDEM beer event
Following the FAD, we will attend the FOSDEM beer event, which starts at 1800.
Here is the map.
Here is a map that shows the short walk from the FAD to the Beer Event.