- The Technology Forum on Free Software (FTSL) is an annual event sponsored by the Federal Service of Data Processing (SERPRO). Considered the largest and most important event for Free Software in Curitiba area aims to disseminate new technologies based on Free Software, as well as the exchange of experiences with communities, universities and public and private companies, through lectures, panels / roundtables and workshops / short courses. website
Software Freedom Day
- The 6th FTSL (18-19 Sep) and the 10th SFD (20 Sep) in Curitiba are organized by staff from the Regional Curitiba SERPRO, teachers, administrative personnel and students of the Federal Technological University of Paraná (UTFPR) and members of the Community Free Curitiba.
- September 18-20, 2014
- UTFPR - Federal Technological University of Paraná
- Av. Sete de Setembro, 3165 - Rebouças
- Curitiba – Paraná – Brasil
|Name||City||Arrival||Departure||Hotel||Need travel subsidy?|
|Wolnei Tomazelli Junior||Jaragua do Sul, Brazil||Sep 19||Sep 21||No||No|
Fedora Activities at FTSL
Fedora will have a space at the event to publicize the Fedora Project, presentation of small workshops, and encourage the use of Fedora.
|Community Meeting||Wolnei Tomazelli Junior||19 Sep||A-105||15:45/18:00|
|Why contribute to Free Software?||Wolnei Tomazelli Junior||20 Sep||A-102||10:15/11:15|
|Fedora 21||Wolnei Tomazelli Junior||20 Sep||A-101||15:45/16:45|
The project planned a budget of 200 USD for FTSL, which will be used to fund promotional material and request must be done through LATAM ticket tracker.
|Description||Cost in BRL||Cost in USD|
|Banner rollup||R$ 425||US$ 189|
|Adesivos||R$ 25||US$ 11|
|Total||R$ 450||US$ 200|